SanDisk 128MB CompactFlash Card.
CompactFlash is the world's most popular removable mass storage device. The CompactFlash card is about the size of a matchbook and only weighs half an ounce.
CompactFlash technology has resulted in the introduction of a new class of advanced, small, lightweight, low-power mobile products that significantly increases the productivity and enhances the lifestyle of millions of people. These products include digital cameras, digital music players, desktop computers, handheld PCs (HPCs), personal communiators, Palm PCs, Auto PCs, digital voice recordes and photo printers. SanDisk, the inventor of this product, has led the market for CompactFlash since its inception.
- Type: CompactFlash
- Memory Size: 128MB
- High transfer rate for fast copy/download
- High storage capacity
- Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, example: 10-foot drop to the floor
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power
- Data is not lost when power is turned off
- Compatible with all digital cameras, handheld PCs, etc...
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought