Add USB 2.0 connectivity to any notebook computer with this cardbus 4 port USB 2.0 expansion card. USB introduces a wide variety of hot-swappable, easy to use peripherals to the computing world, and USB 2.0 kicks it to the next level! The cardbus holds a secure reputation as the preferred high-performance add-in-mechanism for mobile computing platforms today and in the future. The cardbus 32-bit high performance bus mastering architecture for PC cards, was standardized by the PCMCIA. The transfer rate are 480Mbit/sec, and very useful for PC cameras, HDD, scanners, digital cameras, external CDRW drives, printers and other devices with USB 2.0 interface. Adding this to your notebook is simple and easy.
- 4 port USB 2.0 cardbus card
- Compliant with universal serial bus specification revision 2.0 (Data Rate 1.5/12/480 Mbps)
- Compliant with open host controller interface specification for USB Rev 1.0a
- Compliant with enhanced host controller interface specification for USB Rev 0.95
- Support high-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps) and low-speed (1.5Mbps)
- Plug & play support, hot swapping functions
- Provide 4 downstream ports for USB devices
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 EHCI standards and USB 1.1/1.0 OHCI standards
- Integrated dual-speed USB transceivers
- Support up to 127 devices
- Root hub with 2 external downstream facing ports shared by OHCI and EHCI host controller core.
- Support 32 bit cardbus PC card type II slots
- Support bus power
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (A-type x2).
- Total 5V/ 500mA bus power shared by 4 USB devices.
- Current protection active if bus power over 500mA.
- Auto detect speed and connection of devices
- Notebook or desktop computer with a cardbus PC card type II slot
- Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- 1 x 4 Port USB 2.0 cardbus PCMCIA card
- 1 x USB power cable
- 1 x Drivers CD
- 1 x User's manual on CD
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought