The stereo camcorder A/V cable is used for connecting your camcorder to your TV set or VCR for video and stereo audio playback.
- Connector 1: 3.5mm (1/8") plug
- Connector 2: Three color coded RCA plugs (video and L+R audio)
- Length: 5.08 feet (1.55 meters)
- Color: Black
- It is compatible with most MiniDV and Digital camcorders made by Sony, Canon, JVC, Samsung, Panasonic, Sharp and other brand camcorders that use a single 3.5mm (1/8") connector for exporting audio / video.
- It also works with many camcorders and Sony Cybershot / Mavica digital cameras, although most are only capable of outputting monaural audio.
- If using this cable to iPod video, you will need to following these steps: red plug to yellow jack, yellow plug to white jack, white plug to red jack.