This motherboard diagnostic card, also known as a "POST card" (power on self test), is a powerful diagnostic tool for technicians and administrators to troubleshoot various problems of compatible notebooks by using the 25 pin parallel printer port (LPT) and USB port (for power).
- Check the hardware in minutes
- Pinpoint problems you don't even know you have
- Easy installation with no need to open the computer case to use
- Does no harm to the device while insert into the wrong slot of the main board
- Designed to work on desktop as well as notebook computers through the USB port (for power) and the 25 pin parallel printer port (LPT)
- Must use the parallel port and the USB port at the same time to operate this analyzer
- Interface Type: 25 pin male printer connecter
- 2 LED indicator: KEY, +5V
- Hexadecimal character display
- 2 keys for codes PREV /NEXT
- Compiant BIOS: PHOENIX BIOS4.01~6.01, AMIBIOS 6.24, AWARD BIOS 4.51
- Concrete Computer Type: IBM, T20, T21, T22, T23, A20, A21, A22, DELL640, TOSHIBA 4030, etc.
- 1 x PC analyzer card
- 1 x 30cm male to male USB cable
- 1 x English manual