This is a silver mount adapter, which allows a M42 (Zeiss, Pentax, Praktica, Mamiya, Zenit) mount lens to be mounted onto a Canon EOS type camera.
- There is no ROM connection on the ring so diaphragm control of the lens is set manually
- Possible to use Macro rings and other accessories
- Made of metal (not plastic)
- Suitable for ALL Canon EOS DSLR or film SLR (as long as the body takes Canon EF lens)
- Quantity: 1
- Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. In this case, "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode.