The XBOX360's wireless controller might be the best game controller nowaday, and do you also want to use it with your PC games? With this receiver, you'll be able to connect your wireless XBOX360 controller with your PC, and enjoy your PC games right away!
- Works with current and future Xbox 360 wireless accessories.
- Uses intgrated 2.4Gigahertz (GHz) High-performance wireless technology that lets you operate a wireless device from up to 30 feet away.
- Lets you use up to four wireless controllers and four wireless headsets together with one wireless gaming receiver.
- Connects to a powered USB 2.0 port on a computer.
- Includes a five-foot USB cable.
- Color: white
- 1×XBOX 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver
How To Install:
- In Windows 7, this is the process to install the gaming receiver:
- 1)Enter the website http://www.microsoft.com/uk/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=Gaming
- 2)Download the latest driver from Microsoft
- 3)Go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers
- 4)Right click on "unspecified Device"
- 5)Click on "Properties"
- 6)Click on the "Hardware" tab
- 7)Click on "Update Driver"
- 8)Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
- 9Click on "Let me pick from a list..."
- 10)Select the Microsoft Controller.
- 11)Then select the Xbox 360 Wireless receiver for Windows Version 22.214.171.1249
- 10008868.rar - Click here to download