This 2-channel remote control system helps you to take control of your gadgets, cars, and garage gates
Note: This product is only for Australia market
- Vehicle central locking systems
- Garage doors
- Electronic gates
- Electrical appliances
- Car sunroofs
- Heating systems
- Range: 660 feet (201meters)
- Power: 23A 12V
- Channel: 2
- Signal Coding: 4 bits
- Static Current: = 6mA
- Sensitivity: > = -105dB
- Frequency: 315MHz
- Encode / Decode: Auto Code Learning
- Product Model: 9911
- Chip Code: PT2260
- 2 x Remote control
How to make this remote recognize with your existing garage door?
1.Check the MHz of your existing receiver, and make sure they are in same MHz.
2. Check the back of the chip (IC) on your receiver, and see if the back of the IC has been set with particular pattern.
3. When you receive this item, the inside default chip ( IC ) code is PT2260, and if your receiver IC has not been weld in any code pattern, they will able to learn automatically; If, however, your receiver IC has been weld in another particular pattern, you may need to write the PT2260 code into the receiver IC, then both chips are in the same code pattern, then the control will work