Control the electrical appliance power on and off easily with this IR outlet.
- This power outlet can work with nearly all existing household appliances
- You can use your existing IR remote controller to control this outlet
- With one universal socket and two US sockets, connecting up to 3 appliances
- No battery is required, powered by the AC power
- Remote Distance: It depends on your IR remote controller (normal around 5 meters / 16.5 feet)
- Maximum Power Input: 110V - 220V 10A
- Dimension(L x W x H): Approx. 6.6 x 4 x 2.5cm(2.6 x 1.6 x 1 inch)
- How To Use:
- Press button quickly to power on outlet; solid red light will illuminate.
- Once on, press and hold button again for 5-10 seconds. Red light will flash briefly once button is released, indicating unit is ready to be programmed. With the remote control you wish to use to activate the power outlet, point it at the unit and press the button you wish to use. The unit will record the IR signal and will be activated by it.
- The unit can be programmed with multiple signals that will activate it. If you have recorded more than one signal in error, you might find that the unit is activated by signals other than those you intended. To erase the memory of the unit, with the unit off (no solid red light), press and hold the button for 10-15 seconds. Then start from step "1" above.
- 1 x IR remote outlet
Keywords: IR remote outlet, 110V - 220V 10A, US power plug, 1 universal socket and 2 US socket
- 10010298.txt - Click here to download