Use this foot switch to replace any keyboard shortcuts or key combinations such as Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+Alt+Delete to control your computer easily and quickly. It can be used for playing games, factory testing, instrument controlling, etc.
- Use USB foot switch to control your computer with any of your feet
- It is equivalent to a standard HID USB keyboard
- Pre-program key or key combintions functions on the foot pedal by software
- Allow to connect more than one switch to your computer by USB ports, you can achieve multi key shortcuts function
- Compatible with Dos / Windows 2000 / XP / Vista/Win 7, MAC, Linux
- Dimension (L x W x H): Approx. 4 x 2.5 x 1.5 inch / 10 x 6 x 4 cm
- Cable Length: Approx. 67 inch / 170 cm
- Material: Plastic
Note: Please take note that this item can be used in DOS, MAC, and Linux. But first we need to set the key assignments in the Windows system, set the keys you need to use, then you can use this item in Linux system. Our hardware is supported the OS systems mentioned above, but the software is not compatible.
How to set up?
- Operate the CD driver firstly, if you just need one key shortcut, just enter the key such as "Enter", "Ctrl"
- If you need two keys combinations, just enter the two keys such as "Ctrl+C"
- If three keys combinations, enter the three keys such as "Ctrl+Alt+Delete "
- If four, and the operations alike
- 1 x USB foot switch
- 1 x CD driver
Keywords: USB foot switch, USB foot pedal, USB keyboard switch, reproduce keyboard shortcuts
- 10010504.zip - Click here to download