SFR1M44-U100 USB Floppy Drive Emulator is a floppy drive emulator that features high security data protection, easy installation and user-friendliness. This floppy drive emulator is great for industrial control equipment.
- 100% Brand new, never used
- Housing Material: ABS
- Color: Gray
- Model: SFR1M44-U100
- Use normal USB flash drive as the medium for transfer design.
- 34pin floppy driver interface, 5V DC power supply, easy to install.
- Capacity: 1.44MB 2HD Cylinders: 80 Tracks: 160 Sectors/Track: 18 Bytes/Sector: 512 Data
- Transfer rate: 500 kbps Encoding method: MFM.
- 100pcs partitions in USB flash drive can be used.
- Built-in self-format function. (read relevant documents to use this function)
- SFR1M44-U100 not support jumpers function
Floppy driver with below function needed:
- Floppy driver with 34pin interface,and 5V DC power plug
- Use 2HD flpppy disk with 1.44MB capacity
- Format of disk : Cylinders: 80 Tracks: 160 Sectors/Track: 18 Bytes/Sector: 512 Date
- Transfer rate: 500 kbps Encoding method: MFM
- Suitable for industrial control equipment
- 8 segment numbers: represent partitions number
- Green led: status of read and write operation
- USB port: connect USB flash drive
- Left button used to rise ten-digit, right botton used to rise single-digit
- Press 2 button together to rise hundred-digit
- Format USB flash drive
Use built-in self-format function to format USB flash drive into 100pcs
Use software in CD format USB flash drive under WINDOWS XP/2000, into 000-099
Install an emulator on computer, and format every partitions by operate
use emulator UFA1M44-100, plug USB flash drive on it,connect to computer, it
will recognized as removabe driver A: or B: under WINDOWS XP/2000/7, format
UFA1M44-100 also built in self-format function.
- Read and write data.
- Install emulator on machine
- Install emulator on computer
Connect USB flash drive on computer, read and write data directory by
software, under WINDOWS XP/2000
Use emulator UFA1M44-100, plug usb flash drive on it, connect to computer,
read and write data under WINDOWS XP/2000/7
- 1 x USB Emulator
- 1 x CD
- 4 x Screws
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought