This exhaust fan is an add-in cooling fan designed to fit in the PCI or ISA expansion slots of any computer. It is used to exhaust warm air out, preventing problems due to overheating components. The exhaust fan inlet faces adjacent PCI or AGP cards and makes a great video card cooler for hot running 3D accelerator cards like the Voodoo, TNT2, GeForce256 and others. A quiet running brushless DC motor coupled with a high efficiency blade design is capable of moving 42 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air. Power is supplied to the fan using a standard LP4 (hard drive power connector) pass through plug.
- Friendly and easy Installation Design, takes up only one PCI or ISA slot
- High air flow, high static pressure
- High Quality Thermal Performance
- Can be used for cooling Video Cards. (mount it next to your Video Card)
- Power Cord Included,4-pin power cable
- Weight: 119g
- Size:12 x 11 x 2 cm
- 1 x PC SATA IDE 3.5 Hard Disk Driver HDD Cooler Fan
- 4 x Screws
Keywords: Cooling fan, cooler fan, rear exhaust fan.