With this XBOX360 wireless gaming receiver, you can connect your wireless XBOX360 controller with your PC, and enjoy your PC games.
- Works with current and future Xbox 360 wireless accessories
- Uses intgrated 2.4Gigahertz (GHz) high-performance wireless technology that lets you operate a wireless device from up to 30 feet away
- Lets you use up to four wireless controllers and four wireless headsets together with one wireless gaming receiver
- Connects to a powered USB 2.0 port on a computer
- Includes a 5.67ft / 1.7m USB cable
- Color: Black
- 1 x XBOX 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver
- 1 x CD
How To Install:
- In Windows 7, this is the process to install the gaming receiver:
- 1)Enter the website http://www.microsoft.com/uk/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=Gaming
- 2)Download the latest driver from Microsoft
- 3)Go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers
- 4)Right click on "unspecified Device"
- 5)Click on "Properties"
- 6)Click on the "Hardware" tab
- 7)Click on "Update Driver"
- 8)Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
- 9Click on "Let me pick from a list..."
- 10)Select the Microsoft Controller.
- 11)Then select the Xbox 360 Wireless receiver for Windows Version 188.8.131.529
Keywords: xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, xbox 360 wireless receiver, wireless gaming receiver, xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver for windows