GGS Ⅱ LCD screen protector is using ultra thin optical glass and special processing, it is high transparency, anti-scrape, anti-bump, anti-aging and easy to install.
- It is rigid and made of optical glass material, which achieves more than 90% of transmittance, thus making the LCD screen clear.
- Only 0.5mm thick with 6 layers of coatings and UV Protection.
- Optical glass strengthened through special crafting process.
- Prevent scratches, collisions and moderate impact to the LCD screen.
- The protector is reusable.
- Compatible with Nikon D7000
Easy to Install:
- No trimming required, fit directly on your LCD screen.
- Just clean your LCD screen first, peel off the white back of the protector to stick, Done!
- Easy to install and bubbles free, unlike plastic protector which always gives you bubbles between the protector and the screen.
- No adhesive backing at the LCD screen, only at the border of the film for clearness.
- Can be removed and reinstall, without leaving ugly residual on your LCD screen.
How to Remove:
- Use a plastic card ( the plastic package of this protector could be used as the tool ) to insert between the protector and camera and circle, and then you can put it off.
- Remember not to pull the protector off unless it goes to adrift.
- 1 x Main screen protector rigid glass
- 1 x Top screen protector rigid glass
Keywords: LCD screen protector, screen protector, LCD protector, Nikon D7000