USB ELM327 V1.4 OBDII scanner does all of the hard work of protocol translation into a simple ASCII character based view.
Via the included serial cable, ELM327 V1.4 is used as an interface to connect virtually all OBD-II compliant vehicles to a PC for on-board diagnostics (OBD). Such vehicles are VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Opel, Vauxhall, Alfa, Mercedes, Smart, Renault, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Lotus, Ford, Rover, Aston Martin, Ferrari, etc.
- Supports 9 protocols in all - SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 9141-2 and ISO 14230-4 as well as CAN Bus ISO 15765-4
- Precision-moulded diagnostic connector made to fit all VW/Audi vehicles, even those with "tight" trim around diagnostic socket
- USB port design
- Internal EEPROM can remember the last protocol
- Voltage input monitors your vehicle's battery
- ELM327 Based - Datasheet
- OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
- USBPort: (to Computer or PDA)
- High quality UL certified USB Cable (equivalent to CE).
- CAN (ISO 15765-4)
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- ISO 9141-2
- ISO 14230-4
- Automatically searches for the correct protocol or can be configured manually.
- Serial Interface uses AT commands to look like a modem.
- Status LED
- Length with USB Lead: 1.5 metres
- RS232 baud rates to 500 Kbps
- Adaptive Timing automatically adjusts ST timeouts
- Power up to AT MA is selectable
- Source (tester) address can be changed
- Can reset all PPs with a jumper
- Receive addresses can be independently set
- Power Control with a low power standby mode
- A 4800 baud ISO option
- A non-volatile memory location for storing user data
- CAN extended addressing support
- You can now perform ISO/KWP bus initializations without having to send a request
- An SS command allows searching through the OBD protocols sequentially
- A new TA command allows the Tester Address to be easily changed
- Factory calibration for the voltage reading circuit can be easily restored
- Complete control over in frame responses (IFRs)
- Delay before protocol 2 helps with some GM/Holden vehicles
- ISO 9141 and ISO 14230:
- The slow initiation address can now be varied
- Control over key word checking
- KWP protocols can now transmit 3 or 4 byte headers
- New J1939 protocol
- Two user-definable CAN protocols
- Improved error handling and recovery
- Extended addressing support
How to Use:
- Turn the car's ignition switch ON. No need to start the engine.
- Start the software program, click "Options", and select the correct communications port.
- Your interface now works! Make sure the software can reliably access all the control modules that it should in your car.
- 1 x ELM327 V1.4 Interface
- 1 x CD Driver
- 10013906Driver.rar - Click here to download