The VAG5053 is a powerful and handy scanner designed for all VW, AUDI, SKODA, & SEAT vehicles (supports CAN-BUS). It is small in size, robust in design, competitive in price & easy to use. This is a stand alone unit; it does not need a laptop to operate.
- Control Unit Information
- Read Fault Codes
- Measuring Blocks
- Clear Fault Codes
- Basic Setting
- Single Reading
- Output Tests
- Code Module
- Service/Oil Indicator Reset
- Code Modes
- Dealership Code Set
- All VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda sold Worldwide manufactured from 1990 to the latest models, including those equipped with the next-generation protocol – Controlled Area Network (CAN).
- Displays Code Definitions on screen
- Reading & Erasing of trouble codes (stops the CHECK ENGINE light).
- Resets the Oil/Sevice Lights.
- Wider vehicle coverage with OBD2 & CAN-BUS protocol support.
- Displays over 700 possible error codes. Displays Multiple Codes, Pending Codes, Generic & Manufacturer Specific Codes.
- Indicates the Malfunction Indicator Lamp status.
- Resets OBD2 Monitor Status.
- Displays I/M Readiness status.
- Retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on supported vehicles.
- Keep your mechanic accountable, know your vehicles status before taking it to the shop.
- Check out those used vehicles before you buy. Not all Trouble Codes illuminate the Check Engine light.
- Port: 16-pin OBD2 Standard Socket.
- 128 x 64 Back-lit LCD Display with contrast.
- External Power: 10 to 15.0 volts provided by vehicle battery
- Internal Power: 9V cell battery
- FCC & CE Certified
- 1 x Scanner
- 1 x OBD2 Cable
- 1 x CD (DTC Codes)
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Case