Wii2HDMI, a converter for the Wii console, has video and audio outputs in full digital HDMI 720p or 1080p format, and this converter supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i). It is great to converts your Wii to your HDTV/monitor with this Wii2 HDMI Converter.
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
- HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output
- Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions
- High quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i, 576i input.
- No power adaptor, no messy cords—just one HDMI cable
- Power Consumption: Below 2W
- Supported Video Input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (480i, 480p, 576i)
- Supported HDMI Output Mode: 720P@60Hz, 1080P@60Hz
- Input Interface: Wii AV Multi Out Plug
- Output Interface: HDMI Connector
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Size (L x W x H): Approx. 1.3 x 2.9 x 1.6 inch / 34 x 73 x 14 mm
- 1 x Wii2 HDMI Converter
NOTE: Being a member of HDCP Protocol, our products have been approved by HDCP Protocol.