This Digital Optical Coaxial to Analog RCA Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks.
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- NOTE: Being a member of HDCP Protocol, our products have been approved by HDCP Protocol.
Signal Inputs / Output:
- Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
- Output: Audio L/R audio
- Input Audio Connector: Toslink, RCA (Coaxial)
- Output Audio Connector: RCA（R/L）
- Size(L x W x H): Approx. 51 x 41 x 26mm / 2 x 1.6 x 1 inch
- Power Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- External Power Supply: 5V DC 2A
- AC Power Adapter: UK plug
- User Manual: English Version
- 1 x Digital Audio Converter
- 1 x UK Standard Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought