This Digital Sound Noise Level Meter is designed to meet the measurement requirement of safety engineers, health, industrial safety offices and sound quality control in various environments, which include factory, office, traffic, family and audio system.
- It is designed according to the IEC PUB651 TYPE2 & ANSI S1.4 TYPE2
- Accuracy up to +/- 1.5 dB
- Measurement Range: 30 - 130dB
- Both AC and PWM signal output are available
- Fast and slow dynamic characteristic modes
- AC and DC output for frequency analyzer lever recorder, FFT analyzer, graphic recorder etc.
- Connect with PC throght USB cable, provides data record downloading, real-time data sampling analysis, and printing graph data functions.
- Tripod Mounting option
- Measuring Range: 30 - 130 dBA; 35 - 130 dBC
- Accuracy: ±1.5 dB (reference sound pressure standard, 94dB@1KHz)
- Frequency Range: 31.5Hz - 8.5KHz
- Level Range: 30 - 80, 50 - 100, 60 - 110, 80 - 130, 30 - 130 dB
- Linearity Range: 50dB / 100dB
- Frequency Weighting: A / C
- Digital Display: 4 digits
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Analogy Bar Graph: 1dB / 1 bar graph
- Over Indication: OVER / UNDER
- AC Output: 4Vrms/ full bar graph, output impendence approx.600 ohm
- Auto Power off: 10 minutes without operation
- Time Weight: FAST / SLOW
- Microphone: 1/2 inch polarization capacitance microphone
- Power Supply: 4pcs AA batteries (NOT included)
- 1 x GM1356 Digital Sound Noise Level Meter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Connected wire
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x CD driver
Note: This product is certified with CE, FCC and RoHS.