This Wind Speed Temperature Gauge Anemometer with LCD digital display is ideal for weather enthusiast or professional to measure air velocity and air temperature accurately. This handy palm sized anemometer with strap for convenient carrying.
- Air velocity and temperature measurement
- Ideal tool for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying and mountaineering
- Also use it for industrial and home purpose such as measuring wind speed and temperature of CPU computer fans, air blower
- LED back light design for operation under poor illumination
- Wind chill indication and Beaufort scale
- Current / max / average wind speed reading
- Five Units of Air Velocity: m/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, mph.
- Powered by a built-in 3V CR2032 battery
- Size (L x W x H): Approx.10.5cm x 5.6cm x 2cm / 4.1 x 2.2 x 0.79
Air Velocity Specification:
- Range: 0 - 30 m/s, 0 - 90 km/h, 0 - 5860 ft/min, 0 - 65 mph, 0 - 55 Knots.
- Resolution: 0.1 m/s, 0.3 km/h, 19 ft/min, 0.2 mph, 0.2 Knots.
- Threshold: 0.1m/s, 0.3 km/h, 39 ft/min, 0.2 mph, 0.1 Knots.
- Accuracy: +/- 5%.
Air Temperature Specification:
- Range: Between -10°C and 45°C (between 14°F and 113°F)
- Resolution: 0.2°C, 0.36°F.
- Accuracy: ±2°C, ±3.6°F.
- Thermometer: NTC Thermometer.
- Operating Temperature: Between -10°C and +45°C (between 14°F and 113°F)
- Operating Humidity: Less than or equal to 90% RH
- Storage Temperature: Between -40°C and +60°C, between -40°F and 140°F.
- Current Consumption: About 3mA.
- 1 x Anemometer
- 1 x User Manual
Note: This product is certified with CE, FCC and RoHS.