This Wind Speed Temperature Gauge Anemometer with LCD digital display is ideal for weather enthusiast or professional to measure air velocity and air temperature accurately. This portable anemometer with strap for convenient carrying.
- Air velocity and temperature measurement
- Ideal tool for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying and mountaineering
- Also use it for industrial and home purpose such as measuring wind speed and temperature of CPU computer fans, air blower
- LED back light design for operation under poor illumination
- Wind chill indication and Beaufort scale
- Data hold and low battery indication
- Current / max / min / average wind speed reading
- Five Units of Air Velocity: m/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, mph.
- Powered by a built-in 9V battery(Not Included)
Air Velocity Specification:
- Range: 0 - 45 m/s, 0 - 140 km/h, 0 - 8800 ft/min, 0 - 100 mph, 0 - 88 Knots.
- Resolution: 0.1 m/s, 0.3 km/h, 19 ft/min, 0.2 mph, 0.2 Knots.
- Threshold: 0.3m/s, 1 km/h, 60 ft/min, 0.7 mph, 0.6 Knots.
Air Temperature Specification:
- Range: Between 0°C and 45°C (between 32°F and 113°F)
- Resolution: 0.2°C, 0.36°F.
- Accuracy: ±2°C, ±3.6°F.
- Operating Temperature: Between -10°C and +50°C (between 14°F and 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 40% RH - 85% RH
- Storage Temperature: Between -20°C and +60°C, between -4°F and 140°F.
- Current Consumption: About 3mA.
- 1 x Anemometer
- 1 x User Manual
Note: This product is certified with CE, FCC and RoHS.