This Digital Sound Noise Level Meter is designed to meet the measurement requirement of safety engineers, health, industrial safety offices and sound quality control in various environments, which include factory, office, traffic, family and audio system.
- It is designed according to the IEC651 TYPE2 & ANSI S1.4 TYPE2
- Accuracy up to +/- 1.5 dB
- Measurement Range: 30 - 130dB
- With two equivalent weighted sound pressure levels, A and C.
- Fast and slow dynamic characteristic modes
- AC and DC output for frequency analyzer lever recorder, FFT analyzer, graphic recorder etc.
- Tripod Mounting option
- Measuring Range: 30 - 130 dBA；35 - 130 dBC
- Accuracy: ±1.5 dB (under reference conditions)
- Frequency Range: 31.5Hz - 8.5KHz
- Level Range: 30 - 80, 50 - 100, 60 - 110, 80 - 130, 30 - 130 dB
- Linearity Range: 50dB / 100dB
- Frequency Weighting: A / C
- Digital Display: 4 digits
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Sample Rate: 2 times/second
- Over Indication: OVER / UNDER
- AC Output: 0.707Vrms at FS output impendence approx.600 ohm
- DC Output: 10mV /dB, output impendence approx.100ohm
- Time Weight: FAST / SLOW
- Microphone: 1/2 inch electric condenser microphone
- Power Supply: 4pcs AA batteries (not included)
- 1 x Digital Sound Noise Level Meter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Connected wire
Note: This product is certified with CE, FCC and RoHS.