HDV-DV01 DVI to VGA format converter converts digital DVI/RGB signal to analog PC RGB signal. This DVI to VGA converter allows you to connect the DVI output from PC or video equipments to the HD-15 VGA input of the traditional monitors. Its high bandwidth capability supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions. It is a very practical and useful DVI to VGA format converter.
- Connects computers with DVI-D connectors to analog VGA monitors or projectors
- Supports up to 1600x1200 @60 for PC input and 1920x1080p@60 for HD input
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- NOTE: Being a member of HDCP Protocol, our products have been approved by HDCP Protocol.
- Input: DVI-I connector.
- Input signal: Digital RGB data bitstream.
- Compliant with DVI Rev1.0
- Output: Analog HD-15 (RGBHV)
- Output signal:
- RGB: 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohm
- H+V: 3 to 5 Vp-p
- Operation frequency: up to 165MHz
- PC: VGA@60, VGA@72, VGA@75, VGA@85, SVGA@60, SVGA@72, SVGA@75, SVGA@85, XGA@60, XGA@70, XGA@75, XGA@85, SXGA@60, SXGA@75, SXGA@85, UXGA@60, 1152@70, 1152@75, 1152@85
- HD/RGB: 480i@60, 576i@50, 480P@60, 576P@50, 720P@60, 720P@50, 1080i@60, 1080i@50, 1080P@60, 1080P@50, 1080P@30, 1080P@25, 1080P@24
- Power Adapter Spec: 5V 500mA~2A
- Model: HDV-DV01
- Power Adapter Plug: UK plug
- Size (W x H x L): Approx. 3.3 x 1.1 x 3.9 inch / 84 x 28 x 100mm
- Housing Material: Aluminum alloy
- Color: Black
- 1 x DVI to VGA Converter
- 1 x UK Plug Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual