The SDI to HDMI converter allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on HDMI/SDI displays while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you fast signal transmission without any loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to distribute and extend your 3G SDI signal while giving you the ability to display your work on HDMI displays thanks to the built in HDMI converter. Furthermore, thanks to the loop-through 3G-SDI design, users are able to enjoy both SDI and HDMI displays at the same time.
- Connect to multiple displays by linking one 3G SDI Extender to another through its SDI output port.
- When connected to another 3G SDI Extender, you can broadcast a signal to two HDMI displays and one SDI display, or connect to another Extender to provide more connections and a longer operating distance.
- Convert 3G SDI to HDMI
- Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C
- Equalized and re-clocked loop output• Integrated audio de-embedder for a maximum of 8 channel, 48 kHz audio
- Auto video mode detection (3G/SD/HD)
- Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit
- Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances
- Simultaneous display with SDI and HDMI signals
- Supports signal transmission distances of up to 300M for SDI signals, 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals
- Note: Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary if used with another type of cable.
- NOTE: Being a member of HDCP Protocol, our products have been approved by HDCP Protocol.
Operation Controls and Functions:
- (1)DC 5V: Plug the 5V DC power supply into the unit and connect the adaptor to an AC outlet. The red LED will turn on when the power is on.
- (2) Power LED: This red LED will switch on when the device is connected with the power supply.
- (3) HDMI Out: This slot is where you connect a HDMI / DVI display with a HDMI or HDMI to DVI cable to.
- (4) SDI IN: This slot is where you connect the SDI source to, in order to send a SDI signal to a display.
- (5) SDI OUT: This slot is where you connect the SDI display to, with an SDI cable for displaying images. Connect it to another SDI to HDMI converter/ extender to extend your signal or connect to multiple displays.
- 1 x 3G SDI TO HDMI Converter
- 1 x Power Adapter (US Plug)
- 1 x User Manual