The remote trigger for studio flashes and outdoor flash is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flash of cameras. It consists of a transmitter and a receiver trigger and works by means of the frequency modulation wireless remote control.
- The transmitter is applicable to the traditional or digital camera with hot shoe or PC controlling interface.
- This transmitter works with Hot Shoe Cameras using universal hot shoe such as Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic, Fujaifilm, Olympus, Leica, Sigma, Samsung etc.(except Sony and Minolta Cameras as they use a special hot shoe).
- Receiver trigger adopts 2pcs AAA batteries for power supply, which is safe, energy-saving, and convenient.
- 4 Channels Selectable
- Transmitter Power: 23A 12V battery (included)
- Outdoor Working Distance: Approx. 15m / 49.2ft (open area, without interference)
- Indoor Working Distance: Approx. 10m / 32.8ft
- Sync Speed: 1/250s
- NOTE: Accessory ONLY, camera and flasher NOT included.
- Insert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack
- Plug the flash onto the receiver, switch to ON position of the receiver.
- Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same Channel.
- Press the test button on the transmitter to test before shooting.
- If your camera has no hot shoe socket for connecting the transmitter, you can connect the transmitter to the camera by the PC Sync Cord provided.
- 1 transmitter can work with several receivers at the same time.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Sync cord
- 2 x AAA battery
- 1 x 23A battery