This 1CH 315MHz RF Wireless Remote Control Switch w/ Memory Function is apply to control lights, TV, motors, fans, cameras, video signals, audio signals, electric doors, locks, windows, curtains, cars, etc.
- Control lights, TV, motors, fans, cameras, video signals, audio signals, electric doors, locks, windows, curtains, cars, etc.
- You would set different codes if you use two or more receivers in the same place
- The wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors
- One/ several transmitters can control one/ several receivers
- Transmitting frequency: 315MHz
- Please refer to the user manual for detailed operation
- Supply Voltage: AC 220V
- Static Current: =< 6mA
- Frequency: 315MHz
- Sensitivity: >= -105 dB
- Relay Spec: 4A, 120V AC; 3A, 14V DC
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 80℃
- Control Modes: with Memory function (The power is cut off, and then the power is restored, the relay will return automatically to the previous status.)
- Channel: 1CH
- Range: 3 - 50m
Procedure to Learn and Erase Codes:
- Press the "Learn" button on the received board, the siren will beep indicating the receiver is ready and waiting to learn from transmitter.
- Press any designated keys to teach and select Output modes (three modes)
- In case a remote is lost and a new remote is to be learned, press "Learn" button for 10sec until this siren beeps 3 times, which indicates previous learned codes have been erased.
Three Modes Selectable:
- Press the “Learn” button on the receiver board, and immediately press the remote control when the LED blink.
- First Press: Momentary mode
- Second Press: Toggle mode
- Third Press: Latched mode
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Instruction of usage