This Aputure Trigmaster Plus TX1N is used for Nikon D300S D3X D3 D700 D300 D200, which features transmitter and receiver system built into one pocket-size unit. The Interlink triggering mode enables one Trigmaster Plus to receive and transmit signals at the same time. Users can remotely trigger their camera, while camera then relays signal to remote flashes, enabling the whole system to work simultaneously.
- Transmitter and Receiver built-in-one
- Auto-Sensing Technology
- Interlink Triggering Mode
- Strobe, Speedlight, and Camera all controllable
- Ultra-fast microchips enable sync speeds of 1/250sec
- Reliable, long range and speedy
- Type: 2.4G radio system
- Channel: 6 different channels
- Power Supply: 1.5V AAA battery x 2 (not included)
- Transmitter distance: 100 meters (any angle for triggering both camera shutter and flash)
- Nikon D300S D3X D3 D700 D300 D200
- Fujifilm S5 Pro, S3 Pro
Remote Control Camera - Wired or Wireless
- The wired control function needs only one unit, and the wireless remote need two or more Trigmaster Plus units (with remote cable which included in the package).
Trigger Flash Lights - Hot Shoe Flash or Studio Flash
- NOTE: This function needs two or more Trigmaster Plus units.
- 1 x Aputure Trigmaster Plus TX1N
- 1 x Convert Adapter
- 1 x Remote Cable
- 1 x Sync Cable
- 1 x PC Cable
- 1 x User Manual