This Aputure LCD Digital timer remote cord is a remote switch with self-timer, interval timer, long exposure timer, exposure count control and remote switch functions. It is very useful for time-lapse photography of blooming flowers, astrophotography, etc. The time can be preset from 1 second to 99 hours. Settings can be seen on the LCD screen, which can be illuminated.
- Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing)
- Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval timer
- Design for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting, etc.
- Digitally accurate time controls via LCD display
- Illuminated display
- Energy saving design, can be use for long time
- Please refer to the user manual for detailed operation.
- Timer Delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Exposure Time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Power Source: 2pcs AAA batteries (not included)
- Length of Cord: Approx. 90cm
- Nikon D300s, D3X, D3, D700, D300, D200, D2Xs, D2Hs,D2X, D2H, D1H, D1X, D1,N90s, F5, F6, F100, F90, F90X, D4, D800, D3S, D800E
- Fujifilm S5 Pro, S3 Pro
- Kodak DCS-14n
- 1 x Timer Remote Control Cord
- 1 x User Manual