The Wireless Trigger Transmitter and Receiver have 4 selectable channels of operation. DIP selection switch on transmitter and receiver allow for channel selection. Channel selection is important when you work in a multi-studio situation where several photographers work near each other.
- Transmitter design for standard hot shoe mount (Nikon, Canon, Pentax etc.)
- 4 channel selectable operation
- LED diagnostic indicators on both transmitter and receiver.
- Transmitter TEST button
- Transmitter SYNC output
- Receiver has two type input socket
- Flash Slave Trigger:
- 4 Channel with hotshoe connector for external flashes
- PC sync socket for studio flashes
- Power supply of the signal transmitter: 23A 12V mini-battery
- Power supply of the receiver: 2 x AAA batteriesCompatible Camera List
- Max available in distance range: 40m/100ft (Open fields, no fraise)
- The output socket: 6.35mm and 3.5mm
- Frequency: 433 MHZ
- Compatible Camera List: Canon, Nikon, Pentax cameras etc.
- Note: This flash trigger kit is not good for Minolta and Sony flashguns and cameras(beacuse the hot shoe is different).
- 1 x 4-Channel Transmitter
- 1 x 4-Channel Receiver
- 1 x X Sync Wire Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Output Socket
- Original Manufacturer's Package