It is a part of our item ‘Blazzeo Radio Wireless Trigger Set for Studio Flash 16 Channel', and can not use separately. So, be sure that you have already got the right item as ours first! Several flash units work together helps fill in shadows and improve the evenness of lighting. So, that's very important to get more extra receivers if there were several studio lightings! With different channels, the photographer can trigger off different studio flashes in different angle. The function of this item is just the same as the original one called RD616.
- Signal Type: FM Radio
- Channel: 16 Channel
- Working Range: 30m
Compatible Camera List:
- Canon SpeedLite: 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
- Nikon SpeedLight: SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
- Olympus: FL-50, FL36
- Pentax: AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
- Sigma: DG ER-530 Super and EF-530Super, EF-500 DG Super EF-500 DG ST, EF-430
- Sunpak: Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D
- Vivitar: 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync)
- The above flash models is not complete. Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower is subject to this compatiblity
- Note: The TTL function is disable when use this trigger. This flash trigger kit is not good for Minolta and Sony flashguns and cameras(beacuse the hotshoe is different).
- 1 x Wireless Radio Slave 16-channel Receiver for Studio Flash Trigger
- Original Manufactory Package