This forms part of the "Blazzeo Wireless Hot Shoe Trigger Set for Flashgun 4 Channel", and can not be used separately. Be sure to purchase this item if you also plan to purchase the wireless Blazzeo Hot Shoe Trigger Set. Using several flash strobes together helps to fill in shadows and improve overall lighting. Plan ahead to have enough receivers and lighting -with 4 channels, you can trigger different flashes at different angles.
- Signal Type: FM radio
- Channel: 4 Channel
- Receive Range: 30mm
Compatible Camera List
- Canon SpeedLite: 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
- Nikon SpeedLight: SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
- Olympus: FL-50, FL36
- Pentax: AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
- Sigma: DG ER-530 Super and EF-530Super, EF-500 DG Super EF-500 DG ST, EF-430
- Sunpak: Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D
- Vivitar: 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync)
- The above flash models is not complete. Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower is subject to this compatiblity.
- Note: The TTL function is disable when use this trigger. This flash trigger kit is not good for Minolta and Sony flashguns and cameras(beacuse the hotshoe is different).
- 1 x Blazzeo Wireless Hot Shoe Receiver for Flashgun Trigger 4 Channel
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought