This programming cable allows quick and easy programming of memory channels and other settings via a personal computer. You can manage, edit and print out the radio data on a PC, and transfer data back to the radio or share with others.
- Connector: USB
- Cable Length: Approx. 1m / 39.4 inch
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 1
- NOTE: Windows USB Cable driver provided. Programming software NOT included.
Compatible with Motorola Models:
- CM200, CM300, PM400
- Desktrac, GM140, GM160, GM328, GM338, GM339, GM398, GM399, GM340, GM360, GM380, GM3188, GM3688, GM640, GM660, GM950, GM950E, GM950I, GM1280
- GR300, GR400, GR500, GR1225
- GTX, GTX Mobile
- LCS2000, LTS2000,
- Maratrac Pro 3100, 5100, 7100, MCX760, MCX780, PRO3100, PRO5100 and PRO7100 Mobiles (without remote control kit installed).
- Maxtrac 50, 100, 300, 820, 840, M860
- Radius, SM10, SM50, SM120, and Sportbase Mobiles RIB box not required.
- M1225, M10, M100, M130, M200, M206, M208, M214, M216, M400, M1225, Sportbase, M400, Radius Mobile
- all Maxtrac / Maxtracs radio such as Maxtrac 300 and Maxtrac 300 PLUS and 800 M1225 and most other mobile series radios. Desktrac bases or repeaters.
- CDM750, CDM1250, CDM1550, CDM1550.LS, CDM1550.LS+
- Other Models: GB300, MCX600, MCX1000
- Note : It will not work with DOS system.
- 1 x USB Programming Cable
- 1 x CD Driver