The shield sits on top of your Arduino and turns it into a simple controller. 7 momentary push buttons ( (4 big buttons + 2 small buttons + joystick select button ) and a two-axis thumb joystick gives your Arduino functionality beyond the general controller's level.
- Add nRF24L01 RF Interface
- Add Nokia 5110 LCD interface, so very Convenient for Game Development
- Add a Bluetooth module interface, to facilitate Bluetooth wireless serial communication
- Add I2C communications interface for easy connectivity to I2C devices
- JoyStick Shield has a PS2 with button Cross rocker, four round buttons, 2 small buttons
- Provided button input expansion
- The onboard switch can be switched between 3.3V and 5V
- This module is used for the other 3.3V SCM platform, such as the STM32.
- 1 x Gamepads Joystick Shield
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought