This floppy drive emulator is suitable for textile, electronic, mechanical, civil industry Floppy disk. It is is great for electronic organ and 720KB floppy drive. It has the same size as the ordinary 3.5 "floppy drive, same mounting hole locations and floppy drive.
- 100% Brand new, never used
- Housing Material: ABS
- Color: Gray
- Model: SFRM72-FU-DL
- Use normal USB flash drive as the medium for transfer design.
- 34pin floppy driver interface, 5V DC power supply, easy to install.
- Capacity: 720KB 2DD Cylinders: 80 Tracks: 160 Sectors/Track: 9 Bytes/Sector: 512 Data
- Transfer rate: 250 kbps Encoding method: MFM.
- 720KB built-in flash memory, with FAT12 format, used for cache data from USB flash drive.
- Within 720KB capacity of Files in root directory or 999 folders can be searched.
- Long file name and 4-level directory in 999 folders supported.
- Jumpers with function for different machines
- 100 disk image file supported. (used for machine with non FAT disk format, example for make boot disk)
Floppy driver with below function needed:
- Floppy driver with 34pin interface,and 5V DC power plug
- Use 2DD flpppy disk with 720KB capacity
- Format of disk : Cylinders: 80 Tracks: 160 Sectors/Track: 9 Bytes/Sector: 512 Date
- Transfer rate: 250 kbps Encoding method: MFM
- 8 segment numbers: represent folder name
- Green led: status of read and write operation
- USB port: connect USB flash drive
When no USB flash drive pluged on emulator:
Left button used to rise ten-digit, right botton used to rise single-digit, press 2 button together to rise hundred-digit, when the hundred-digit is ‘b’, the image mode used.
When an USB flash drive pluged on emulator:
Left button used to transfer data from built-in memory into USB flash drive, right button used to transfer data from USB flash drive into built-in memory.
Firmware version of emulator：
Keep pressed 2 button together , power on , 8segment numbers will display firmware version and data of emulator to detect different model.
E0：no specified file in USB flash drive
E16：built-in memory fault
- JA：set to generete READY signal on 34pin of floppy driver interface
- S0：Driver select 0
- S1：Driver select 1
- 1 x USB Emulator
- 1 x CD
- 4 x Screws
- 4 x Jumpers
- 10019784.pdf - Click here to download
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought