- More stable RESET circuit . The RESET key position has changed , has been moved to the corner near the USB interface board , more convenient and press.
- Atmega16U2 instead 8U2. This update services for USB interface chip . Theoretically , UNO can simulate USB HID , such as MIDI / Joystick / Keyboard.
- 1.0 Pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin,the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board.
- Comes with USB cable (100cm)
- Dimensions: 2.95 in x 2.09 in x 0.47 in (7.5 cm x 5.3 cm x 1.2 cm)
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7~12V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6~20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||32KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5KB used by bootloader|
|Analog Input Pins||6|
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Funduino UNO R3 Development Board