- The board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328.
- It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller
- Simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Application: For HW SW engineers development tools
- Material: PVB
- Color: Blue
- Microcontroller: mega328P-PU
- Working Voltage: +5V
- DC I/O Current: 40mA
- SRAM Static Storage Capacity: 1KB
- EEPROM Capacity: 512 bytes
- Support ISP download
- Dimensions: 2.95 x 2.09 x 0.59 inch / 7.5 x 5.3 x 1.5 cm
- Cable Length: About 1.5ft / 45cm
- 1 x Funduino UNO Board
- 1 x USB Cable