ADXL345 is low power consumption and a 3-axis accelerometer. And it is grate for microcontroller's experiment.
- Condition: Brand new
- Color: Blue
- Material: Circuit board
- Power supply: 3~5V
- Resolution: 13bit, 4 mg / LSB
- Measurement range: +/- 16g
- Communication type: SPI / IIC
- The digital output data is 16-bit two's complement format
- ADXL345 is low power consumption and a 3-axis accelerometer
- Suitable for portable device application.
- Great for microcontroller's experiment
- Capable of measuring less than 1 degree inclination angle change
- With freefall detection function
- Activity and non-activity detection function, and detects if arbitrary axis acceleration exceeds a user-set limits
- Dimensions: 0.79 in x 0.55 in x 0.12 in (2.0 cm x 1.4 cm x 0.3 cm)
- 1 x Sensor module
- 2 x Pins
Note: Since the size above is measured by hand, the size of the actual item you received could be slightly different from the size above. Meanwhile, please be reminded that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness / contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.