Through the Arduino or other controllers, this module will be able to control the buzzer sounds or MID music easily. It is extended with the Arduino board sensors used in combination, to achieve the control of an interactive sound and light works.
- Support plug and play
- Be able to control the buzzer sounds or MID music
- Be able to achieve the control of an interactive sound and light works
- Pin Definitions : (1) Output (2) Vcc (3) GND
- Power Supply : 5V
- Wrobot Buzzer Module can make some simple sound.
- Color: Black
- Material: PCB
- Application: DIY parts
- Dimensions: 0.98 in x 0.59 in x 0.39 in (2.5 cm x 1.5 cm x 1.0 cm)
- It is a small buzzer for the Sensor Shield. It creates different noises based on the different frequency of I/O toggling.
- All you need to do is to plug in the buzzer module to sensor shield, and tell the function which pin you'd like to use, the frequency you want to hear, and the duration to play that frequency.
- Building interactive work is as easy as piling bricks, just plug it to our Buzzer Module with a buckled cable, and make it looks professional and neat.
- 1 x Passive Speaker Buzzer module