The 6 Axis Gyroscope Accelerometer Module is grate for Motion sensing game, Augmented Reality, Electronic image stabilization (EIS: Electronic Image Stabilization), Optical image stabilization (OIS: Optical Image Stabilization), Pedestrian navigation, "Zero-touch" gesture user interface.
- Condition: Brand new
- Color: Blue
- Material: PCB
- Chip: MPU-6050
- Power supply: 3~5V
- 3 axis gyroscope +3 Triaxial accelerometer, 6-axis together
- Communication mode: standard IIC communication protocol
- Acceleration range: +/- 2g, +/- 4g, +/- 8g, +/- 16g
- Gyroscopes range: +/- 250 500 1000 2000 degree/sec
- Digital output shaft 6 or 9-axis rotation matrix, quaternion (quaternion), Euler angle format data fusion calculus (Euler Angle forma).
- Remove the accelerator and the gyroscope axis sensitivity, reduce the setting given the impact sensor drift.
- Digital motion processing (DMP: Digital Motion Processing) engine to reduce the complexity of the fusion calculus data, sensor synchronization, posture induction load.
- Built-in operation time deviation and magnetic sensors correction algorithm technology, which eliminates the need for additional correction.
- Digital output temperature sensor
- Support to the synchronous digital input pin (Sync pin) the Video Electronics shadow phase stabilization technology with GPS
- Programmable control interrupt (interrupt) supports gesture recognition, panning, screen zoom, scroll, and rapid decline interrupt, high-G interrupt, zero-motion sensing
- VDD supply voltage of 2.5V ± 5%, 3.0V ± 5%, 3.3V ± 5%; VDDIO 1.8V ± 5%
- Gyro operation current: 5mA gyroscope Standby current: 5μA; accelerator operation current: 350μA the accelerator power saving mode current: 20μA @ 10Hz
- Up to 400kHz Fast Mode I2C, or up to 20MHz SPI serial host interface (serial host interface)
- Built-in frequency generator only ± 1% frequency variation in the temperature range (full temperature range).
- 10,000 g collision tolerance
- 1 x Module
- 1 x Pin
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought