This Micro USB MHL to HDTV Adapter cable has a Micro-USB shaped MHL jack, a HDMI output port and a charging port. So you can charge your device while enjoying your movie on the big screen.
- Use this micro USB MHL to HDTV adapter to connect your MHL devices to your HD Television
- Shows your 1080p HD video on big TV screen using this cable
- Automatically switches the phone into USB data / charging or MHL audio / video modes
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300 i535 Galaxy S3 LTE
- Input: Micro USB shaped MHL jack (male)
- Output: HDMI (female)
- Other: Micro USB charging port
- Cable Length: about 8.66 inch / 22 cm
- Color: Black
- Not a Samsung original product
- Connect one end of HDMI cable into the MHL adapter.
- Connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV. (HDMI cable not included)
- Connect your travel charger to the MHL adapter.
- Connect your travel charger to an approved power source.
- Connect the MHL adapter connector into the Power/Accessory interface port on your device.
- This is the same port you use to connect your travel charger. The Video and Audio output will not work correctly if you connect through the desktop dock. The TV screen will display what is on your device home screen.
Note:This is only for MHL compatible phones. Please make sure your phone is compatible before purchase.
- 1 x Micro USB MHL to HDTV Adapter Cable
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought