The remote trigger for studio flashes and outdoor flash is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flash of cameras. It consists of a signal sender and a receiver trigger and works by means of the frequency modulation wireless remote control.
This wireless flash trigger is made up of two parts: Signal Transmitter and Receiver. The signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components. It can transmit wireless signal that is being encoded with low power consumption. The receiver works with two AAA-type batteries and decodes with microprocessor, it can trigger up to two flash units simultaneously, so you can increase the flash power with an extra flash unit.
The signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components, and can transmit the coded FM wireless signal. The circuit of the transmitter has the function of standby and hibernation, thus it has low power consumption; the products can work under the standby mode for more than one year with only one battery; continuously trigger for thirty thousand times. The trigger current is only 0.01MA, which will definitely cause no damage to the flash contact of the camera. The transmitter is applicable to the traditional or digital camera with hot shoe or PC controlling interface.
- Universal hot shoe interface is compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax, etc.
- Globally universal 433 MHz frequency, 4 channels
- With studio flash interface, can trigger several kinds of studio flashes
- Transmitting distance up to 30M, no limits with directions or angles
- 1/4" nut can be connected with tripod or light holder to make flashlight safe and stable.
- Speedy frequency regulation, convenient for photographers to shoot
- Energy-saving design with 12V 23A battery of transmitter and 2 AAA batteries (not included) of receiver.
- Comes with a PC sync cord for cameras without hot shoe socket
How to use:
- 1. Insert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack, plug the flash onto the receiver, switch ON the receiver. Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same channel. Press the Test button on the transmitter to test before shooting.
- 2. If your camera has not hot shoe socket for connecting the transmitter you can connect the transmitter to the camera by the PC Sync Cord provided. (only the old camera needed).
- 3. You can trigger both the flashgun and studio lights with this flash trigger. If you use the receiver on big studio strobe flashlight or AC slave flash, you can just connect the receiver to the studio strobe flashlight with 3.5mm or 6.35mm jack plug PC Sync cord (not included).
- Power of transmitter: 23A 12V mini battery (included, about one year lifetime)
- Power of the receiver (AC): 2 * 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Outdoor working distance: max. 30m / 90feet (open area, no fraise)
- Indoor operating distance: max. 25m / 75feet
- Channel: 4 channels
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Synchronous speed: Max. 1/250sec
- Umbrella socket: approx. 0.8cm / 0.24in
- Color: black
- Material: metal + plastic
- Package size: approx. 7.5 * 6.5 * 4.6cm / 2.25 * 1.95 * 1.38in
- Compatible with:
- * Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
- * Nikon SpeedLight SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
- * Olympus FL-50, FL36;
- * Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT;
- * Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
- * Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync cord);
- * Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower.
- * Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta SONY, for they use a special hot shoe).
- 1 x 4-channel Transmitter (23A 12V battery included)
- 1 x 4-channel Receiver (AAA batteries NOT included)
- 1 x PC Sync Cord (2.5mm to PC)
- 1 x User Manual