Most parents eagerly anticipate the day when their child begins to crawl but soon learn that their child’s newfound mobility can expose their child to a world of dangers. Children love to explore and a closed cabinet door will peak their natural curiosity. In most households cabinets contain cleaning products, insecticides, medications and other products that could be harmful to your baby if ingested or inhaled. In addition to these harmful products, cabinets themselves pose a threat to your child. They can slam shut or pinch your child’ s fingers. That’s why it’s important to babyproof your home before your child becomes mobile. This safery lock is just the very useful product to secure your cabinets from your baby’s curious fingers.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White & pink
- Length(approx.): 9.6cm (3.8 inch)
- Adhesive Diameter(approx.): 3.2cm (1.2 inch)
- It has adhesive pads to stick to all even surfaces
- Easy to install, first, open the safety lock and peel off the backing from the adhesive pad, then affix the pads on the cabinet door respectively; when you need to open the cabinet, just press the band, then you will open the door as you want
- Quick and easy to open. The one hand release operation is easy for an adult hand, but difficult for a child
- Ideal for keeping cabinets, drawers, cupboard and appliance doors closed
- Quantity: 1pc
Note: Though this product is highly effective, it is not a substitute for closely supervising your child. Even the most effective lock can fail to keep a curious and determined child out of a cabinet. In addition to installing cabinet locks, parents should also take other precautions to ensure their child’s safety such as storing potentially harmful products in cabinets that will be out of your child’s reach and never leaving your child unattended in an environment where their curiosity can lead them into a dangerous situation.
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought