Cool Final Fantasy Ⅶ Kadaj dressing up, add many festival or dancing show atmosphere and show your professional art and special individuality. Meanwhile, this costume is the cosplay that you can't find a better one for parties which can absolutely make you stand out in the crowds . Classical and never out of date, whenever on, the costume will make you shining on stage show and bring more cheers.
We have a factory in China to make professional cosplay clothes. There are professional tailor, deviser and hand-work. We try our best to provide you desirable costume. If you can't find the costume you want in my store, maybe you could provide us clear photos of the character you want, we will try our best to make them for you! All costume we sell are new, made with standard size or custom made to your own measurements. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Cos component : Jumpsuit + Scapulas + Gloves + Knee belts
- Cos material : Nylon + Polyester + Artificial leather
- Role properties : Final Fantasy Ⅶ Kadaj
- Color : Black
- Size : L (please check the detailed measurements before you buy)
- Cool and fashion , show your professional art and special individuality
- Amazing dressing up for parties or stage shows, an excellent collection for your wardrobe
- Require Your Attention: Your purchase will be shipped within 15 business days after your payment and we will try our best to send you via the quickest way as soonest. Also to avoid any possible problem which causes delay, we need your confirmation about the tax fee (which depend on your local custom stand and be charged at your side) & the shipping way (via express way or registered airmail service we will email to recheck with you via email after your bid), thanks for your great patience and understanding.
|Men's Sizing Guide|
- 1 x Jumpsuit
- 1 pair of Scapulas
- 1 pair of Gloves
- 1 pair of Knee belts
Note: Since the size above is measured by hand, the size of the actual item you received could be slightly different from the size above.Meanwhile, please be reminded that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness / contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.