This comfortable and easy to use neck cervical traction device elongates neck muscles, often resulting in rapid and prolonged relief from the soreness and irritation that accompanies cervical problems.
- Brand new and high quality
- Light weight and easy to use
- Comfortable and non-threatening
- Adjustable universal size for most man and woman
- Application: People who spend long time on the computers, cars
- Color: Brown
How to use
1) Put Air Neck Traction around neck, valve to the left, adjust the inflatable layers for correct shape/position and close with strap. First-time users should put it on in front of a mirror.
2) Make sure the position of the rubber cushion is correct. Fasten the inflation inflation/deflation valve before hand-pumping.
3) Hand-pump until you achieve the right traction angle and right amount of stretch/relief, as dictated by comfort or as prescribed by your doctor. Adjust right and left sides separately if needed. Adjustment is complete when comfort and relief of symptoms are attained. When optimal pressure is reached, close the ball valve.
4) The device can be used 2-3 times a day for a maximum of 20-30 minutes each time (but only 1-3 minutes for major traction).
5) After use, open the ball valve and loosen the deflation valve gradually, letting air out slowly. Do not squeeze the device.
6) Begin gently with minor and medium traction, and only 1-2 times a day, then move on to major traction if comfortable. Generally, one cycle of treatments is 10-20 days. Use at your own convenience while watching TV, working on computers, reading, traveling, reclining or relaxing, etc.
7) Caution: Do not: Sleep with it on, Use as a neck brace, Use with recent acute, or sprain/strain injuries. Do: Use only as prescribed by your doctor if applying to serious injury.
1) Follow your doctor's directions if prescribed, and relax as much as possible during use.
2) If discomfort occurs during use, expel air slowly, adjust angle and pressure until discomfort disappears, then try again.
3) When doing medium or major traction, you may prefer to close the low-pressure air chamber before pumping is finished so that the upper air chamber remains comfortably soft.
4) Major traction should follow 30-60 minutes of minor or medium traction. Repositioning of traction must follow doctor's directions.
5) If the valve appears to repel air during pumping, use a wooden toothpick to clear the air intake in the bottom of valve.
6) Avoid sharp objects or forceful handling of the product during use.
7) Avoid leaving the product filled with air while unused. But store with a little air still in it to prolong product life.
- 1 x Headache Back Shoulder Pain Cervical Traction Device