This aluminum flint fire starter is the best accessory to ensure you start a fire when you need one.
- High quality and brand new
- With a compass and thermometer
- Lightweight, safe and fireproof
- Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition, including moist weather or low temperature
- Sparks Easily: Ignite paper, dry grass or bark
- Durable: Every flint can be used for more than one thousand times
- Material: Flint (aluminium alloy), scraper (iron)
- Length of Flint: 7.6 cm(3'')
- Diameter of Flint: 0.4 cm(0.16'')
- Size of Iron Scraper: 6.9 x 1.2 cm(2.76'' x 0.48'')
- Color: Black for flint, green for iron scraper
- The most important item in your survival kit
- Start fire easily and quickly with just some spark.
- An essential tool for any one in any military and outdoor activities, including fishing, camping, hiking or hunting trips
- A good survival tool -- the bright spark can be used as an emergency signal or to deter attackers
How To Use:
- Place the flint on ground upwardly and put the scraper vertically to the flint, then scrape some powder on some inflammable materials, like paper or branch;
- Place the flint on ground at about 45° and 2.5 cm from the powder scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce spark so as to light up the inflammable material.
- 1 x flint with compass
- 1 x green iron scraper