Solid ear piercing gun. Smooth working action with all standard piercing studs. Easily sterilised as it is all metal. 11.5cm x 8cm (4.5 Inch X 3.15 Inch). This ear piercing gun is the industry standard and is considered as the most popular ear piercing instrument, commonly used by many ear piercing salons in America, UK and China. To diminish the risk of embedded earrings we recommend aseptic technique, proper training, limiting ear piercing to the lobe, frequent cleansing of the lobe, and removal of the earring if signs of infection develop.
- 1. Place a piercing stud in the ADAPTER hole.
- 2. Pull back the TENSION REGULATOR.
- 3. Pull the TRIGGER, the aiming slot is used as a guide for aim, please make sure the point of the stud is straight going to the aiming slot (as in the third picture).
- 4. Press FIRE, forcing the stud through the flesh. (See pictures below).
- NOTE: The size of the stud may vary slightly and maybe not exactly fit the ADAPTER hole. When you put the stud into the hole, please note if it's too loose, you can use some gossypium asepticum to make sure the stud is straight. You may have a test on cardboard before operating the gun with flesh.
- One ear piercing gun
- One green ear-piercing gun case
- Piercing studs are not included in this item, but you can choose to buy the piecing kit with studs included, or buy studs packs from my store.
- The product is originally manufactured with a small mirror on the lid of the box. - You know, mirrors are easy to be damaged when the mailing parcels are in transit. - So we took some mirrors out before shipping, and still some may stay in the box as it's sticked on the lid. PLEASE understand that the mirror might be brocken when you receive the item, just discard the pieces, hope there's no hard feelings due to that.