Microneedle Roller is a durable and high-quality precision tool. The model can be used on hair restoration, face rejuvenation and neck wrinkle. Its needles penetrate the skin with 0.5 mm and induce body-own collagen in the dermal layers.
- Microneedle Roller can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times
- It can be used on thin skin, and on all areas of the face, neck and body
- The treatment is almost free of pain
Instructions for Use:
- Step 1: Clean skin, rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
- Step 2: Divide the treatment area(s) into sub-divisions, for instance the forehead, nose, cheeks, mouth area, and neck area. Apply Microneedle Roller with the same amount of pressure on the skin throughout. Roll the same areas vertically and horizontally.
- Step 3: Once you have completed the treatment on the desired area, apply Active Ingredients, Peptides or vitamins A, C, E and beta-carotene as recommended by your skin care professional.
- Step 4: Additional Nutrition and moisturizing management is recommended.
- Step 5: Cleaning the Microneedle Roller.
- Roller Diameter: 2cm(0.79inch)
- Roller Handle Length: 10.5cm(4.13inch)
- Roller Model: MR50 (0.5mm)
- Needle Material: Stainless steel
- Needle quantity: approx. 192pcs
- Condition: Brand new
- 1 x 0.5mm Microneedle with a cylinder
- 1 x store box
Caution: Do not use Microneedle Roller on irritated skin, infected skin, fungal skin infections, active acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis, raised moles and/or warts, and/or open wounds or sores. Patients who are not sure about their skin condition should consult a dermatologist before using the Roller.
Keywords: microneedle roller, micro needling, microneedles, microneedle therapy system, microneedle nurse system