This Airbrush Kit includes the air brush, a real glass paint jar, an extra spare paint jar, air pressure regulator cap for paint jars, 5' of air hose, tools, and a detailed manual. This airbrush is made of High Quality Precision Components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control. This airbrush kits are just what you need for painting.
- Fully adjustable spray pattern
- Will spray water and oil based paints as well as enamel, lacquer and other liquids
- These components very well crafted
- Jar has a strong metal nipple on the cap as well as a better regulator
- For use on fabric, wood, ceramics, automotive, motorcycles, and lots more
- Broadly used in ad paster, commercial illustration, cover design, ad photography, hanging calendar, painting, architecture drawing, compositive painting, etc.
- Comes with long life propellant can or it may be hooked up to a mini air compressor capable of 15-50 psi or to a regular full size compressor if you get a small adaptor(not included) for 1/4" hose
- Paint feeding mode: bottom feeding
- Caliber of nozzle: 0.8 mm
- Length of spray pen: 130 mm
- Working air pressure: 15 - 50 PSI
- On/ off mode: push button control
- Capacity of glass jar: 2 X 20 ml
- Length of PU tube: 5 feet
- Laced bottle cover: 1 pc
- Connector: 1/ 4'' (F) 5 mm (M)
- The air-regulator valve is designed for propellant cans.
- It will adjust pressure from 15 to 50PSI.
- For larger jobs and prolonged spraying a compressor or CO, tank is recommended.
- When air is regulated, pressure should be between 15 to 50 PSI.
- Normal operating pressure is 30PSI.
- 1 x Airbrush
- 1 x Air hose
- 2 x Glass jars
- 1 x Regulator
- 1 x Connector
- 1 x Dropper
- 1 x User manual
- 13004961.jpg - Click here to download