- Brand new and high quality OBD2 to DB9 serial port adapter cable
- For connecting your diagnostic interface and your vehicle with OBD Ⅱ compliant
- Length: About 100cm
- OBD Ⅱ Plug: 16-pin male to car
- 9-pin DB9 female to your diagnostic interface
- Note: This is an ADAPTER CABLE not an interface cable. It should not be attached directly to your laptop - you will need an interface between your cable and laptop
|OBD II 16 Pin Connector||DB9 Connector|
|Battery Power 16||9|
|Chassis Ground 4||1+2|
|Signal Ground 5||1+2|
|CAN High J-2284 6||3|
|CAN Low J-2284 14||5|
|ISO 9141-2 K Line 7||4|
|ISO 9141-2 L Line 15||8|
|J2850 BUS- 10||6|
|J2850 BUS+ 2||7|
Could This Connector Be Used on My Vehicle?
- This adapter cable is compatible with all OBD II compliant vehicles. All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
- A few of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. Please check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified". Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a 16-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
- If your vehicle is OBD II compliant, it must have a 16-pin DLC under the dashboard, and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought