When trying to find your keys, wallet, bag, or even your pet, a typical search will help save time. Prevents frustration and anxiety. Nothing can hide from our Item locator!
Where to use?
- The Remote finder is used for locating missing objects such as keys, eyeglass cases, television remotes, purses and other hard to find items. You just simply need to attach the receiver to the object. Then you can just press the button A , B, C, D for the objects that attached on the corresponding receiver For example, if your keys is attached on receiver "A", When you find your keys is missing, you just need to press the corresponding B button on the transmitter for 2 seconds and there will be B-B-B sound from the receiver B that attached to your keys. Then follow the beep you can easily to find your keys.
How to use?
- Just attach the receiver A, B, C, D to any items such as a remote, car keys, cell phone, purse, bag or just about anything.
- Turn on the power switch on the right side of the receivers that attached to your hard to find item
- When you want to get your missing keys or TV remote back, you just need to simply press the corresponding A, B, C, D button on the transmitter for 2 seconds and it will voice out B,B,B sound. Follow the beep to find your lost objects.
- Compact, durable, and each receiver weighs 3/5 of an ounce
- Loud sound that can help you find items over distances up to 100 feet (30 meters); penetrates through walls, cushions, and more
- Extremely easy to use for people of all ages
- Great gift for your parents, your love ones, friends, or just for yourself
- 4 key ring receivers make it easy to find any of 4 different items
- Uses one CR2032 type battery for each receiver(included)
- Dimensions: 2.16 x 1.18 x 0.4 inches (5.5 x 3 x 1 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 ounces
- Loudness: 70-80 dB
View Video Files As Below:
- 1 x radio transmitter
- 4 x key ring receivers(includes all batteries)
- ID_14001044.mov - Click here to download
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought