With this item, you can inspect anything very clearly! It is a must have tool for biological anatomy observation, industrial inspections, coin collectors, dermatology (skin/scalp) inspections, teaching and research, medical analysis, etc.
- Powered by the USB port and requires no batteries or external power
- With software which allows you to capture still images or make videos
- A camera button on the microscope body for image capture, as well as 8 LEDs for optional illumination
- Having an on/off switch and a dial to control the brightness of the LEDs
- Simply plug the microscope into your computer ( if your computer system is before Windows 98, please install the software CD)
- Easy, educational and fun!
- Operation System: Windows XP / Vista
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Image Sensor: 1.3 megapixel
- Video Capture Resolution: 1280x1024, 640x480, 320x240
- Lens: Dual axis 27x & 100x microscope lens
- Focus Range: Adjustable from 10mm to infinite
- Magnification Ratio: 10x to 230x
- White Balance: Auto.
- Exposure: Auto.
- Light Source: 8 LED white lights
- Power Supply: 5V DV from USB port
- Size: Approx. 4 3/4(L) x 1 3/8(Diameter) inch (12.1 x 3.5cm)
- Plug the microscope into USB interface on your computer
- Aim the microscope to the part you want to enlarge (put it on the surface of products)
- Adjust LED light switch to make a appropriate brightness
- Adjust the rotation axis, to the appropriate focus
- Press the button for image capture
- Save the pictures
- 1 x Microscope
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Tripod
- 1 x Stand
Note: Please install CD driver first, if use windows98/2000/windows7/linux system